Last updated: 9/12/2023
2. Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Information
When you visit our website, you may provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name and details
2.2. Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information, such as:
- Browser type and version
- IP address
- Pages you viewed on our site
- Time spent on those pages and other statistics
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for several purposes, including:
- To respond to inquiries or service requests
- To send updates or promotional material
- To analyze website usage and improve our website
- To monitor and prevent security threats
4. Information Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
5. Data Security
We prioritize the protection of your data and use best practices and tools to safeguard your personal information.
We utilize cookies to improve your experience on our website. You can choose to disable cookies through your browser, but this may decrease the site’s functionality.
7. Links to Other Websites
8. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.
10. Contact Us